North Lincolnshire Council
Election of Councillors
|Unitary Ward||Number of Councillors
to be elected
|Brigg & Wolds||3|
|Broughton & Scawby||2|
|Burringham & Gunness||1|
|Burton upon Stather & Winterton||3|
|Crosby & Park||3|
|Kingsway with Lincoln Gardens||2|
- Nomination papers must be delivered to the Returning Officer at Church Square House, 30-40 High Street, Scunthorpe, DN15 6NL between 8.30 am and 5.00 pm on any working day from the date of publication of this notice (excluding bank holidays) but no later than 4pm on Tuesday, 4 April 2023.
- Nomination papers may be obtained from the offices of the Returning Officer, Church Square House, 30-40 High Street, Scunthorpe, DN15 6NL, during the times stated above.
- If any election is contested the poll will take place on Thursday, 4 May 2023.
- Applications to register to vote must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 12 midnight on Monday, 17 April 2023. Applications can be made online:https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote or by calling Electoral Services on 01724 296245.
- Applications, amendments or cancellations of postal votes must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at Church Square House, 30-40 High Street, Scunthorpe, DN15 6NL by 5 pm on Tuesday, 18 April 2023.
- Applications to vote by proxy at this election must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at Church Square House, 30-40 High Street, Scunthorpe, DN15 6NL by 5 pm on Tuesday, 25 April 2023.
- If after 5 pm on Tuesday, 25 April 2023 you are unable to vote in person because you:
- Have a medical emergency
- Learn you cannot go to the polling station because of work reasons
- The form of accepted photographic identification that you were intending to use to vote has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed or has not yet been received if applied for recently
Dated: Monday, 27 March 2023